Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Ooruku Selvom Naam"

"Enna dhaan endraalum adhu nam thai naatai pola varuma"

I am going to Chennai tomorrow, two weeks break. The moment i think about it "vayithukula pattam poochi parakura feeling".
I have been telling this to all my friends for the past one month, that I am going to chennai this friday.

I am just searching for answers as to why I get this feeling, even though the place where I am residing now is cleaner, advanced technically, has good infrastructure and all the other stuffs...

I am staying in a place which is more alike Chennai,
we all work for food, (sorry dont know about you all, but this is the biggest driving motivational force behind me working). Theres no problem with food here, I get good indian foods here.
My parents come here often, I am staying with my brothers family and many of my friends are here.

But still I get the same feeling when I think about going home.

I am writing this blog on a thurday afternoon, not able to do any work because I am going home tomorrow.

There are two sides of me trying to prove me why do I get this feeling each time when I go back home.
The diplomatic side of me, says that "human mind is always resistant to change and since i was brought up there, I get this feeling and as everyone say time is the best answer and this feeling will slowly fade away if I stay here longer".

The patriotic side of me says that " Enna dhaan endraalum adhu nam thaai naatai pola varumaa and many slogans like east or west my home town is the best"......

Just dont care, which side of me may be right,

To all those, who forgot, I would like to remind you all that
"I am going to Chennai tomorrow"

people working abroad or studying abroad, take a break.. go back home, see your loved once.. you will also get the same feeling.....

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Who is your loved one btw ?

Rathna Kumar said...

Poraen thala.. Am also going to India in may
"i am going to india in May"..
athu enna vayathula pattaam poochi.. manasula nu thaan kelvipatrukkaen.

enjoy the days in chennai. meet old buddies and come back with full energy bro!!

vinodh said...

hello senior,
indah maadhiri visayathai anubavikanum, aarayakoodaadhu.....

King Vishy said...

Dai.. nee Singapore la irukkae.. vandhutu vandhutu poga mudiyum.. US la irukkuravan la nenacha vara mudiyuma? simple-aa advice tharre? "poittu vandhurunga" nu.. avan avan vayitherichala kelappaadhe da!

Am sure everyone will be able to understand ur words.. and i guess it happens at different levels.. Bangalore la irundhutte i experience all those pattampoochis in the anatomy whenever i go to chennai.. Remember the train trips from CBE to MAS during coll? it was so then too.. But being abroad, u would feel it at a much greater level am sure..

Do call once u land here..

Rathna Kumar said...

seringa sir.. anubavikkuraen.. :)

Selvaa said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNJ8rqzayw

Pranav said...

thambi... yaara pathuttu vantha????
Butterflies ellam ippo amaithi ayiducha???

vicky said...

dei.. iniku than unoda blogah padichen... intha mathiri enda usupethi usupethi ... seri atha vidu...
hope u had nice time in chennai wit everyone....

Hariharasudhan Viswanathan said...

enjoy maadi macha....vayithula pattampoochi na doctor a paaru....manasula pattampoochi na seekaram veetla ponnu paaka sollu :)

King Vishy said...

@hari..
very happy that you have not changed at all da.. you still are maintaining ur brand of tumo.. err.. humour :P